Annual membership L2 certified members and above:
- Individual: €40 club fee and €30 Canoeing Ireland membership
- Individual (member of another club): €45 club fee
- Family: 1st Adult – €40 club fee and €30 Canoeing Ireland membership
- 2nd Adult – €25 club fee and €30 Canoeing Ireland membership
- per Child – €5 club fee and €10 Canoeing Ireland membership
Membership through L2 introductory course:
- Individual: €175
- Members must complete a membership form when joining the club, the individual membership form is located here and the family membership form is located here.
- Members must accept and abide by all club policies and rules as laid out in the club’s constitution, located here.
- Insurance through membership of Canoeing Ireland.
- Use of club gear as outlined in the club constitution.
- Access to all club trips.
Failure to abide by club rules and policies can result in termination of membership without refund.
Full details on the various paddle skills awards certified by Canoeing Ireland are available here.