Annual membership 2020 for L2 certified members and above:
- Individual: €60
- Family: €110
Membership through L2 introductory course:
- Individual: €120. There an additional charge of €30 for Canoeing Ireland membership (2022) if you become a club member.
- Members must complete a membership form when joining the club, located here.
- Members must accept and abide by all club policies and rules as laid out in the club’s constitution, located here.
- Canoeing Ireland membership for the current calendar year*. This includes CI insurance.
- Use of club gear as outlined in the club constitution.
- Free access to club trips (transport and venue not included).
*Canoeing Ireland new standardised year Jan-Dec is commencing in January 2021. This change may impact on the specifics of our 2021 membership (TBD).
Failure to abide by club rules and policies can result in termination of membership without refund.